domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

Continuation of th activity working with stories

The Lion and the mouse

Before
I will show the books cover to students , and I will ask them :

What do they think the book is going to be about?

That way i will make students predict what the book may be about.
I will also ask them :
Who are the characters?
Where they are?
Do you know what lions eats?
Have you ever seen a lion?
Which other animals can we find in the jungle?
Finally I will ask them if there is any way a mouse could help a lion?
2.
I will give them images with pets and wild animals and they will have to cut all the images and later stick them on their correct place .
I will give them two columns one for the pet animals and other for the wild animals.

Pictures :

- Tiger , cat , mouse , lion , rabbit , dog , snake , monkey , cow , horse , elephant , donkey , sheep , crocodile, jiraffe , goat , zebra , hippopotamus , hen .
 While 

I will give students five images from different parts of the story , and they will have to
put it in the correct order.

- One in where the mice scrambeled over the  sleepy lion.
- The last mouse woke up the lion and the lion trapped him with his paw.
 - The lion was inside a hunters trap and couldn´t scape from it.
- The mouse save the lion by cutting the trap with his teeth .
- The lion thanking the mouse for helping him.

I will give them some words from the story and they will have to mach it with his picture.

Words :
-Lion
- Mouse
 -Paw
- Trap
 After 

I will ask students  to tell me if they have ever helped someone and made a friend .
And I will also ask them to tell me what things do they do to help others?

I will ask them :
What value is the story teaching us?
What does the story teach us about working together?












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario