lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

Fable

Today on class we where told to say  at least one fable , as if we were  telling the fable to children that  belongs to infance education .

I  decided to tell the fable of the Fox and the Crow.

For doing  the actitvity more entertaining for children , I decided to perform the story .
So i gave one different voice to each character , to help students to distinguish them .
I also  decided that if i had to tell this fable to children i would also included  some gestures  , I would tell students that when they heard the word Fox  me and them had to touch their bellies and say i am very hungry .

And when they heared the word crow they would have to make the sounds of a crow and laugh .

The story is about a Fox that once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree.
The Fox that was very hungry told the Crow that the piece of cheese was for her , and she walked up to the foot of the tree .

The Fox to have the crow on his poket started making catcalls  to the craw .
 "How well you are looking today: how glossy your feathers; how bright your eye. I feel sure your voice must surpass that of other birds, just as your figure does; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of Birds."
The Crow lifted up her head and began to sing her best, but the moment she opened her mouth the piece of cheese fell to the ground, only to be snapped up by The Fox. 
That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future: "Do not trust flatterers."

Don´t trust flatters is the moral of the fable . 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario